- All stated delivery times are approximate. A Dancers World does not guarantee delivery time and cannot accept liability for late deliveries. Postage refunds will not be given in this instance.
- All orders will be dispatched at 3pm on a working weekday (Monday-Friday). If next day delivery is required, please be advised that purchases received after 3pm will not be dispatched until the following working weekday. We cannot deliver next day delivery parcels on a Saturday or Sunday. If a next day delivery order is placed on a Friday before 3pm your parcel will be expected to arrive with you on the next working weekday, which would be Monday.
- Please note that orders cannot be processed, dispatched or delivered on a Saturday or Sunday. We are closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and Bank Holidays so no orders will be processed, dispatched or delivered on these days.
- Customers outside the European Union may be subject to domestic import and duty tax. It is the customers responsibility to ascertain whether they are required to pay these fees upon delivery.
- Free delivery applies to UK orders with a value of £75 or more, excluding the costs of delivery.
- Items being returned must be sent back to us within 30 days of the delivery date. We reserve the right to refuse any returns received more than 30 days after the delivery date.
- We will only accept returned items that are in a new re-saleable condition, in the original packaging with all the labels still attached. If we are not able to accept your returns we will advise you via email and return the original purchase to you within 10 working days.
- All items being returned for a refund must be sent postage paid by the buyer. We recommend using the Royal Mail Signed For™ service to ensure your parcel arrives safely to us. A Dancers World cannot accept any responsibility for mislaid returns parcels.
- Items returned for an exchange must be sent postage paid by the buyer. We recommend using the Royal Mail Signed For™ service to ensure your parcel arrives safely to us. A Dancers World cannot accept any responsibility for mislaid returns parcels. Please indicate in your returned parcel the details of your required exchange with your original packaging information. If we are unable to exchange your item for any reason A Dancers World will notify you via email.
- Under the UK trading standards you are entitled to change your mind about a purchase within 7 days from receipt of goods (UK delivery addresses only), and you will be refunded for standard postage costs. Cancellation of contract does not apply to partial orders being returned and must be notified in writing or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only standard delivery is refundable.
- Printed items may fade with repeated washing. We recommend these items are washed by hand following the care instructions on the garment.
- All tights, underwear, books, DVD 's, CD 's and special orders are a final sale. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please allow a minimum of 5 working days from the date that we receive your returned item(s) for us to process your return.
DELIVERY UPDATE 1st MARCH 2018 - Please be aware that next day delivery cannot be guaranteed due to the weather conditions.