The Demipointe S0135 shoe from Bloch helps to build strength in the ballet dancer preparing for pointe work, by providing resistance to the foot when pointing.
- A curved box shaped like a full ballet pointe shoe but slightly softer and not intended to support the dancer en pointe
- The generous internal space of the box area allows the foot to be inserted deeply into the shoe
- The resistance of the leather sole ensures that maximum strength is gained from working in the Demipointe
- Available in store and online in B (Narrow), C (Medium) and D (Wide) width fittings.
- Ribbons are sold separately
Purchase this shoe from our online store and receive a special 10% discount off of the recommended retail prices.