The Serenade Pointe Shoe S0131 by Bloch is designed with extra support to control the foot laterally, offering a narrow, snug fit at the heel. This shoe can be specially ordered with a harder shank.
- The design of the shank under the metatarsal assists in holding the foot back in the shoe consequently the foot is well supported
- The platform is an oblong shape with less height in the box, which helps to give lateral support when en pointe
- The wide platform of the Serenade can help support a dancer that is inclined to sickle or fall off pointe sideways
- The Serenade is available in standard and strong shank which makes it ideal for class and performance
- Ribbons and Elastic sold separately