Update 23.03.2020 - COVID 19 CLOSURE UPDATE.
- All stated delivery times are approximate. A Dancers World does not guarantee delivery time and cannot accept liability for late deliveries. Postage refunds will not be given in this instance.
- All orders will be dispatched at 2pm on a working weekday (Monday-Friday) We are currently able to visit our store daily to dispatch orders however should this change based on Government advice we will update all of our customers. If next day delivery is required, please be advised that purchases received after 2pm will not be dispatched until the following working weekday. We cannot deliver next day delivery parcels on a Saturday or Sunday. If a next day delivery order is placed on a Friday before 2pm your parcel will be expected to arrive with you on the next working weekday, which would be Monday. Next working day delivery is currently unavailable until further notice.
- Please note that orders cannot be processed, dispatched or delivered on a Saturday or Sunday. We are closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and Bank Holidays so no orders will be processed, dispatched or delivered on these days.
- Customers outside the European Union may be subject to domestic import and duty tax. It is the customers responsibility to ascertain whether they are required to pay these fees upon delivery.
- Free delivery applies to UK orders with a value of £75 or more, excluding the costs of delivery.
Please contact us via email at email@example.com or via telephone on 01604 634068 for a returns form. All returns must be posted back to us with a completed returns form and must be sent within 14 days of the customers original receipt of delivery.The item(s) must be returned to us unworn and in their original packaging in a saleable condition with all labels still intact. Any items sent back for a return that have tags/labels removed, damaged packaging, soiled or marked can not be accepted for exchange or refund and will be returned to the buyer. The cost of carriage for returns must be paid by the customer, we will not accept items that require postage or additional carriage to be paid. Please note that we can not accept responsibility for any returned items that are lost in the post and would advise each customer to use a recorded delivery service for their own security. We reserve the right to refuse any returns received more than 14 days after the delivery date. All items being returned for a refund must be sent postage paid by the buyer. We recommend using the Royal Mail Signed For™ service to ensure your parcel arrives safely to us. A Dancers World cannot accept any responsibility for mislaid returns parcels. Items returned for an exchange must be sent postage paid by the buyer. We recommend using the Royal Mail Signed For™ service to ensure your parcel arrives safely to us. A Dancers World cannot accept any responsibility for mislaid returns parcels. Please indicate in your returned parcel the details of your required exchange with your original packaging information. If we are unable to exchange your item for any reason A Dancers World will notify you via email. Under the UK trading standards you are entitled to change your mind about a purchase within 7 days from receipt of goods (UK delivery addresses only), and you will be refunded for standard postage costs. Cancellation of contract does not apply to partial orders being returned and must be notified in writing or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only standard delivery is refundable. Printed items may fade with repeated washing. We recommend these items are washed by hand following the care instructions on the garment. All tights, underwear, books, DVD 's, CD 's and special orders are a final sale. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please allow a minimum of 5 working days from the date that we receive your returned item(s) for us to process your return. In store Returns We sadly cannot offer refunds for change of mind on purchases made in store. If you no longer want or require your purchase we can offer an exchange or credit onto your store account Your purchase must be returned in store within 14 days of your original receipt/purchase date. Any items returned for exchange or credit must have all original labels and packaging and be unworn. Items of an intimate nature this includes underwear and tights cannot be returned once opened. This does not effect your statutory rights.
If you have any questions please contact us via email to email@example.com or telephone 01604 634068 to speak with an adviser.